Friday 15 May 2009

Mens Accessories - trifold, trifold wallet


This wallet is an excellent choice for the price. I didn't buy mine through Amazon, mainly because I had a coupon for another major retailer, but nonetheless the product is still excellent.



Pros:



-Easy to open, very compact.

-Holds 4 Cards+2 "Hidden" Pockets for extra cards+an incredibly large money slot.

-Includes picture holder... If you are in to that.

-Leather is genuine and has that leathery smell



Cons:



-I wish that the ID holder was on the far right flap, but I am starting to get used to the middle ID flap just fine. Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Trifold Wallet,Black,One Size

This is my Second Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet. The first one looks exactly like this one... Well, If you don't include the fact that I've sat on my old one for more than a Decade. So it looks rather glossy almost painted black after all these years. The leather and cloth in the old one is still intact but the seams have started coming apart. If I wanted to I could have it sewn back together. But I figured I would look for a new wallet If I could find one.



I never imagined that I would find the same wallet that I've had for all these years. As the other reviews have stated, the pockets are a little tight. but they will loosen with time. And the leather smells wonderful! The leather is also thicker than my old wallet. But again I think that can be attributed to a decade of being smashed... ;)



I couldn't be happier. I'm expecting this one to last another decade. See ya then!

I bought this for my boyfriend because he needed a new wallet. It's fairly good, but the card slots are rather slim. It's a bit hard to get some of the cards out. It's already been through the wash (cold water) because he always forgets to check his pockets, but it's still holding up well. The wash just made the color fade a tiny bit. Overall I'd say it's a good choice for a men's wallet, but it might be a good idea to look for ones that people say have bigger card slots if you think it will be a problem.

I gave this trifold wallet as a gift to my father. When I ordered it I had read most of the reviews and the one that stuck out most was the new leather smell. My dad even mentioned it. This wallet is so soft and unlike most it is not stiff. - Trifold Wallet - Trifold - Mens Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Accessories - trifold, trifold wallet trifold Mens Accessories - trifold, trifold wallet