Thursday 21 May 2009

Makeup Remover - cloths, face wipes


I'm absolutely in love with these. I have very sensitive skin and most makeup removing wipes burn and irritate my skin. (especially the eye area) These are wonderful on the skin and do not irritate the skin. I will use these forever! Buy buy buy!! Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Oil Free - 25 Ea

I have very oily skin even though I'm over 60, and this product removes all of my makeup and oil from my skin. I use them at night, follow up with a warm washcloth over my face and use only warm water and a cloth in the morning. I have been using them about two weeks and my pores look smaller and my face feels cleaner than ever. I have tried all of the expensive lines of facial cleansers, and this one suits me better than any I've ever tried. I'm very pleased with the convenience of the product as well.

What is love best about this towelette is its heavenly softness. But as well, it is an excellent eye makeup remover, doing a great job without excessive rubbing. It has a fresh non-perfumey fragrance and does not burn your eyes or leave a residue behind. It is a great product.

I live in an extremely dry climate. In the winter (in the past) my skin was so dry I was globing on Vaseline every night, and even that didn't help. Prescription creams, night masks . . . nothing could keep the dryness away.



I started using these after my second son was born, mostly out of laziness. Then I noticed that my skin was no longer dry. Seriously, it's like a skin miracle. I use one every night and only wash my face with water in the shower. A few weeks ago I ran out, and went about a week without them. Just in that week my skin got rashy and dry again. I bought some more, and within a few days my skin was restored.



I LOVE these!

I have been using these for a couple of months now and I love them. Perfect for on-the-go use or whenever you're feeling lazy late at night or early morning. They smell great and remove makeup pretty well. These wipes don't leave my skin feeling greasy, just cool and refreshed. Another plus is, they don't burn your eyes when used around the eye area. I definitely recommend them!

these wipes are a favorite; they don't leave a greasy film on your face, just fresh after taking off a day's worth of makeup. i still use a liquid cleanser/ exfoliater to get the last bit of makeup off b/c i don't want to "scrub" my face w/ the wipe itself. but if it's really late and i'm tired, i used the wipe alone before going to bed, it does the job, no makeup on the pillowcase or sheets.

I love these towelettes. I keep a pack at work and one in my gym bag. They are perfect for a little freshening up as well as removing makeup and dirt. I love the smell- it is crisp and clean without being overpowering or perfume-y - Cloths - Face - Face Wipes - Gentle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Makeup Remover - cloths, face wipes gentle Makeup Remover - cloths, face wipes