Wednesday 6 May 2009

Droid Battery - spare battery, motorola droid


Product arrived as described. Very useful when you are using the Droid as GPS unit, needs alot of power, runs a bit over 4 hours with one battery so a spare is very useful. That's probably why I'll never get an iphone, nice but a dead phone is useful only as a paper weight. NEW MOTOROLA OEM BP6X BATTERY FOR A957 CLIQ XT MB501

The battery fits and works in the Motorola Droid just fine. With the original battery I would get just over a day of moderate use. With this replacement, I might get 6-8 hours. So, for the price and as a backup battery, it's worth it. If you think you're getting a brand new fully functional replacement, I'd purchase elsewhere.

I hate buying batteries from my phone company because they are SO EXPENSIVE!!! I love my batteries I never plug my cell phone in anymore because I have a battery charger so I don't have to worry about stripping my charger port on my phone because of over use!!! I have 3 batteries total because I go through batteries like water since I use my phone for business, social, and school use (scientific calculator download from Market-For The Win!) 2 batteries and shipping cost me just over $12 and it has saved me around $100 in chargers and things I normally have to buy for a new phone! So Thank you! and BTW Fast shipping! I had my batteries within 3 days from the company with USPS!

This battery is NOT an OEM battery. The battery has less storage capacity than my year+ old original Motorola battery. The vendor sent me a replacement battery after the first battery they sent exhibited only a few hours of battery life while new. The replacement was the same. The battery was really cheap, and was worth even less than what I paid for it.



Save your money. This is not an OEM battery. If I could give the product zero stars, I would.

Even though it says OEM battery in the description, this is not a Motorola battery. I bought 2 for myself and my original battery that is now over a year old, still outperforms both of these.

Ok for a backup battery. - Motorola Droid - Spare Battery - Droid Battery - Android'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Droid Battery - spare battery, motorola droid android Droid Battery - spare battery, motorola droid