Thursday 28 May 2009

Cordless Power Tools - cordless power tools, battery packs


I had to buy all new tools after all my ridgid tools were stolen by the damn dirty afghans. (I took them with me to do site improvements while deployed, they did not make it home.) I thought my ridgid tools were great, and a huge plus was that they had a lifetime warranty, however, they were constantly in the shop! so, after returning home empty handed i decided to switch up brands. my dad has Milwaukee, but i did not like his set, its just too big and bulky. He has the 28Volt set. their drill is powerful and all, but its like your holding a machine gun. I went with Makita's 18V set in white, and i love it! came with drill and impact, and wow, they both pack a punch. I work on steel doors and frames, so I am using them every day, having to charge batteries constantly. I bought a spare 3Ah battery joined with my two 1.5Ah that came with the set. Between the three batteries, I never lose work time waiting for a charge. I also use the hammer drill, angle grinder and now that i have the radio(which is frickin awesome!) I am thinking I need to purchase at least one more battery. either way, love this brand, and totally recommend it! Makita (1) DC18RA Charger & (2) BL1830 Batteries NEW - Cordless - Cordless Drill - Battery Packs - Cordless Power Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Power Tools - cordless power tools, battery packs cordless Cordless Power Tools - cordless power tools, battery packs