Thursday 28 May 2009

Art Supplies - sharpie, airplane


I use Sharpies for labeling storage boxes, addressing packages, drawing and getting autographs. I always have a bunch on hand and have been drawing on my backpacks before it was a contest. The name brand "Sharpie" has become interchangeable for the item "marker" (like Kleenex for tissue or Q-tip for cotton swabs), but I never buy cheap-o store brand markers to save a buck because they dry out and the tips don't stay pointed. Rock on Sharpie! Sharpie Permanent Marker Fine Tip 8 Pack

Eight Sharpie pens for under a buck each is a good deal only if you throw these pens in with other items and pay now shipping. But in that case, go for it. Sharpies are the best markets under the sun, and always come in handy. The ink lasts forever, and the pens take last and last. Seldom do the tips go dry.

Shapie markers are simply the best permanaemt markers for just about any use. We use them for making quick signs in our shop, putting names on clothing (on the inside), and in the woodshop to indicate cut lines.



The colors are bright and do not fade over time. They are also pernanent, so some care should be taken.



Highly recommended!

I am not sure who is to blame here. I have been using Sharpies forever, but this batch was not a good one. 3 of the pens came dry! I shook them, left them upside down, etc, nothing worked. So I would still get sharpies, but next time I will not buy them online. You never know how long they were sitting in storage. - Permanent Markers - Markers - Airplane - Sharpie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Art Supplies - sharpie, airplane airplane Art Supplies - sharpie, airplane