Sunday 3 May 2009

Case - case


I like value for my money and get cranky when I dont get. So here comes my review: This is a review for the Kaces Backpack style full size violin case. Okay, I often carry a violin in a crowded urban area, in and out of trains, busses, on the street, up and down stairs, elevators. You can easily damage a good violin with all that action. I only keep my violin in this case from now on. This Kaces Violin case is superbodaceous, handsome, sporty, and could probably fill in as a very light and aerodynamic backpack for rockclimbers or bycyclists as well. I like it, its good, get it. Price is very reasonable. Five stars! Kaces Backpack Style Full Size 4/4 Violin Case with 5 Year Warranty

The Backpack case solves my concerns about my fiddle and bow really well, and I can carry the case by hand or strap it on my back while i carry my guitar at the same time. The set-up is a little heavier than I thought it would be, but I think the protection factor for the fiddle is worth it. There is enough room on the inside of the case under the neck to store the shoulder rest without changing it, which is great! I think the whole thing is well-made, and expect it to last a long time. Definitely worth the price.

For a very inexpensive case- this does a great job. It is extremely light and easy to carry around. However, it's not particularly well made. I've had it for about 2 1/2 years and most the of the inner hardware has broken, and the fabric on the inside is coming off.

In the picture doesn't it appear to have a two-tone grey color ? or grey and pale blue ?

Well, the one I got was black, and very bulky-looking, very 'masculine', and quite a bit heavier than I was expecting.

This wasn't "pickiness"... I needed it to be lightweight as I am rehabilitating from a back injury...so I had to return it, which was also a hassle as UPS doesn't pick them up, but the company did pay for the shipment. - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Case - case case Case - case