Sunday 31 May 2009

Blackberry Storm 9530 - blackberry 9530, cell phone


3G does not work on AT&T! I received a T-Mobile branded phone that only supports 2G (EDGE) on the AT&T network. When I asked to replace the phone for one that supports 3G on AT&T, I was told that I should have known in advance whether or not the phone would work on 3G before I bought it, and since I had opened the box to test it, I would not be allowed to return it for a replacement or refund! The description of the phone states that the supported HSPDA (3G) networks are 850, 1900, and 2100 (AT&T uses 1900, T-Mobile 2100), so a reasonable inference would be that 3G will work with AT&T, but it doesn't. It doesn't because when either AT&T or T-Mobile brand their phones, they disable 3G capability if the phone is used with the other carrier. The sellers of unlocked 3G phones should be required to disclose who's branded phone they are selling, so that the customer can make an informed choice. Because they aren't required to do so and don't, I was sold a product that does not perform as advertised. Buyer beware! BlackBerry 9300EUBK Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 Unlocked GSM SmartPhone with 2 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - Graphite Grey

When you buy this mobile, you must to communicate with your seller and request the code for unlocked the mobile Blackberry at your country.



I'm very happy with this product. I'm recommend this mobile.

Great phone, but... The description said that works in HSDPA 1900 band, that is not true, so if you intended to use it in 3G band with: AT&T, Bell Mobility, Telcel, Telus, Rogers, Telstra, Telecom NZ, Vodafone AU, NTT DoCoMo , Movistar, Movilnet... ITS NOT GOING TO WORK, only in EDGE or GPRS.. It will work in 3G mode with: T-Mobile, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, WIND Mobile, Mobilicity, Videotron, VTR, Nextel, Optus, Vodafone AU, Vodafone NZ, Orange and Digitel... The description also said: BlackBerry OS 6.0, its imaginary.. It comes with OS 5.0, that's not a big deal I already installed the 6.0 in 30 minutes... They should describe carefuly the 3G thing because there are 2 versions available on Amazon and both are wrong... I bought mine from: UNLOCKED CELLPHONE KINGS...

I just loved the device. It's really great. But I have to report some problems with the battery charger and battery itself. The battery charger is not for USA and it is not the same that come in the original box. They change it for a Britain plug. Another problem is the battery. It lasts only half day, even in lock position and without making calls or using wi-fi internet. The original and new one lasts 19 days of stand-by and up to 5.5h of talk time, as blackberry.com says. My battery just don't works like a new one (and I don't think it is).

I am very disappointed with these problems and feeling tricked.

Be careful

Ps.: Sorry about my poor english.

The smartphone is very good. Very fast. It works on 3g is mark T-Mobile. His operating system answers very well. The very good chamber(camera) in spite of the fact that it does not have flash.



Al very good, But I have received the product in Venezuela, all good. Nevertheless, I want to do the so called one, since it requests that they were sending the smartphone marks AT&T and I come near brand mark T-Mobile; in addition, the box where the smartphone comes was opened. Nevertheless, I have noticed and the product is not secondhand or refurbished.

I bought the product to the seller WorldWide Distributors.

this item was broken when it arrived. I do not fault seller, as it was new in the box, but it is nevertheless absolutely unacceptable to sell a $300 broken phone.





I would not recommend this particular seller, or amazon for the purchase of electronic equipment.

Pros:

- Great messaging integration, you receive in the same "inbox " messages from emails, SMS, bb messenger, whatsapp, etc.

- great integration with social networks like Facebook and Twitter, all your contacts will be updated with photos and massages they publish in the networks

- If you sync your info through rim servers then it is very easy to manage your contacts info, mail, calendar, etc

- The keyboard is well designed and is much easier to enter information in this phone than using on screen keyboards like iPhone or wp7





Cons:

- if you like to listen to musi, watch videos or navigate internet, then this phone is not for you. The screen is just too small for multimedia content.

- The bb app world is far behind the Apple app store or Microsoft marketplace

- not good to play games



This phone is great for work and nothing else, for entertainment definitely is not recommended. - Blackberry - Unlocked - Cell Phone - Blackberry 9530'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Storm 9530 - blackberry 9530, cell phone unlocked Blackberry Storm 9530 - blackberry 9530, cell phone