Sunday 31 May 2009

Antimicrobial - ergonomic, laser mouse


This mouse pad really does make your mouse more accurate and responsive. I was amazed at the results. High quality design. PRO TIP: Do not take the plastic film off of the bottom or the edges will begin to curl up. If you do, you can easily correct this with standard scotch tape. Just stretch the tape across the back horizontally in 3 or 4 locations and once vertical from top to bottom. It made mine pefectly flat without causing it to skid on the table. 3M Compact Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Rest, Black Leatherette, Antimicrobial Product Protection (MW309LE)

I really like the Mouse pad with wrist rest, except that it curls up around the edge all around! I have two of them and both do this! Probably a manufacturing defect. I even tried reforming it with my hair blower for several minutes and it still reverted back to a severely curled edge on it. I don't like that, but until they fix this, I won't be buying anymore of them.

Nice quality made mouse pad. With comfy wrist rest. Nice mouse tracking surface. Easy to clean. Stays clean. Provides a nice comfortable place for your wrist. Very durable. The quality that 3M always delivers and you can trust. Feels like it will last for years, unlike most others. Definately worth paying a little more for. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for"! Definately a true statement in this case.

The item shipment was excellent. It arrive on time. However, I seem to have missed the "Compact" description of the item. This is not for a desk use. It is barely appropriate for a laptop. The wrist-rest is not as smooth as a silicon variety.

I purchased this to replace one of my old and very worn out mouse pads. This one does take a little to get used to with the gel wrist rest, but with the easy surface to skim your mouse along... it works just great! Like other reviewers, I would recommend NOT to peel off the bottom part of the mouse pad... that would kind of bug me to have the item curl up anywhere. But, I can see where others would want theirs to stay in place on a semi-permanent basis. Overall, I would definitely recommend this item to anyone. - Laser Mouse - Mousepad - Ergonomic - Mouse Pad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Antimicrobial - ergonomic, laser mouse mouse pad Antimicrobial - ergonomic, laser mouse