Saturday 30 May 2009

Bien Ok


I initially purchased a 29 X 30 waist Khaki colored pant and was very pleased with it. Its was a hard to find size and fitted perfectly. Encouraged by this I went on to purcahse two more string and grey colored kahkis. Unfortunately, both were much more tighter than the earlier ones and when measured by tape its 28.3-28.5 waist. There seems to be too much variation in the waist size despite a being sold as a 29 waist. I will be very reluctant to buy this brand again...atleast not online.



Material-wise its excellent....so 2 stars! Lee Men's Wrinkle Resistant Relaxed Double Pleat Twill Pant, Khaki, 32W x 34L

I needed pants that looked good enough for business casual and fashionable enough that I'd actually want to wear them otherwise. These pants are low maintenance, look good and at the Amazon price just can't be beat. I've had issues with other brands that the stated size wasn't really the actual size but these were sized as expected. I liked them so much I bought 5....or maybe 6. One in each available color. I have a new respect for the Lee brand.

I bought these for my boyfriend who has to wear slacks to work. The pants are handsome, inexpensive, and came in a hard to find size. They wash, dry, hang, and wear well and look good. They are a great buy.

All of my pants are 36 x 32 while the leg length is fine for the Lee Jeans Men's Wrinkle Resistant Relaxed Double Pleat Pant, Khaki the waist was more like a 34in.



If the sizing was correct I would be very satisfied with the product.

Being a large man, it is difficult to find slacks that fit at any price. So when I found these Lee's at such a good price I had to try. I was initially concerned about the fabric weight but they seem to wear well. In fact, better than similarly priced slacks of any style. They are nice and soft to the touch and wash easily. If I want to spiff up they iron easily enough but I usually don't bother. I haven't had any shrinkage problem as is normal for 100% cotton. The fit was good new and remains so. I do wish there were more color choices. I am so tired of the same old 4 earth tones. But I like these and will buy them again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bien Ok Bien Ok Bien Ok