Saturday 9 May 2009

Airsoft Gun - bbs, gas


Just started using propane, since I'm studying in the US now and green gas costs three times as much than in Hong Kong. I have to say, i'm pretty put off by the smell. It's REALLY BAD, but that's propane for you. Anyway, this is a fun little adapter that works like a charm. Minimal packaging (unlike some other retailers *cough cough Airsplat* who use a giant box for a tiny product), instructions are clear, and just pop it onto a propane tank with some silicone in it and you're good to go. Fills mags like a charm. I could use a longer tip for those finicky mags with recessed fill valves that are bound to come up. Made out of good metal, doesn't seem like it would break anytime soon. Great buy. recommended. Sapien Arms SAP05B V2 Metal Propane Adapter, Blue

I purchased this product like a week ago and I'm not sure if its the gun mag, or if its the adapter, but it doesn't work well. I use it for my KWA 1911, and its not like green gas where it just goes strait into the mag and thats it. With this at least for me the propane almost refuses to go into the mag. It still fills and all, but you get propane everywhere and it smells pretty bad. It also could be a problem with the NS2 gas delivery system in the gun or something, but I'm blaming it on this. Even though it doesn't really work well for me, I will continue to use this, because a can of propane is about $2-3, and a can of green gas is $7-12.



Pros:

-Saves a lot of money

-Made of metal

-Reusable



Cons:

-Makes a mess (for me)

-Propane smells bad

-You have to mix silicone oil with it

used it about three times useing extreame care and it cracked and bent and the threds striped. also it made the gasket on my gun freez and break. also only the first half of the propane gives enough pressure, leaveing a lot of waste - Bbs - Green Gas - Propane Adapter - Gas'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Airsoft Gun - bbs, gas propane adapter Airsoft Gun - bbs, gas