Saturday 25 April 2009

Wrapping Paper - shipping, wrapping paper


I decided to simplify my life and wrap all gifts for all occasions in brown paper, with different ribbons. This paper is perfect; very sturdy, but looks nice with any color ribbon! My mother was over after I wrapped all of my Christmas presents and commented on how nice they look. I will definitely be using this paper for all gifts in the future! Quality Park Wrapping Paper Roll, 35 lb, 24 Inches x 65 Feet, Kraft Brown, 1 Roll (46152)

I expected to be shipping a lot of board games over the next few months so I bought two rolls of this paper. It was thinner than the stuff I'd bought at local packing stores, but it's still useful and effective, and much cheaper per foot!

This is high quality paper. I purchased raffia to go with it as well and they make a great looking gift! I am getting married soon and my main colors are green and brown, this goes great with the color scheme! I was worried that the paper may be "cheap" however, that is the exact opposite. The paper is VERY thick and wraps well.



As another person reviewed the product and said she uses it for Christmas gifts and changes the bows, I think that's a great idea! It makes for a beautiful package!

This was a great quality product and very well priced. It is lasting very well, I have many gifts to wrap and frequently ship to my family overseas. This paper is of a hardy, durable nature and I highly recommend it.

Pros-Shipping was very prompt, pricing excellent! alot of wrapping paper here for many presents, the thickness of the individual sheets rolled are very sturdy....Cons-however wrapping paper was very dull and practical more or less humbling I might add, I did not expect it to look exactly like UPS boxes lol (the Amazon visual had atleast a finishing glossy shine to it) nevertheless I'm still very pleased, I will just add some creative xmas multicolors bows and some golds ribbons etc to spice up my gifts packaging. Happy online shopping!

Have you wondered what that brown paper companies use to mail packages? This is it. It's very durable and the roll has quite a bit on it. I use it for boxes with large items in them, such as flat screens. Just wrap the box like a christmas present and it's ready for the mail. I imagine it could be used for in box packaging like bubble wrap or for moving.

The roll arrived in good shape, but was a bit lighter than I had originally expected. The paper is of good quality and it will see a lot of use as packing paper and general purpose paper. That's about as much as I can say! It's good stuff.

I read the reviews before buying this paper and was very disappointed as to how thin it is. I ship packages worldwide daily and find myself double wrapping this paper and taping it like crazy so it doesn't tear or ruin the contents. Will continue to use as packing paper only. - Shipping - Brown - Wrapping Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wrapping Paper - shipping, wrapping paper shipping Wrapping Paper - shipping, wrapping paper