Thursday 23 April 2009

Torch


Great product, its really good for soldering or pretty much anything else you'd need a torch for, easy to use, It has a adjustable flame which is pretty usefull if you dont want to waste fuel. All around great tool and good price, its worth every penny. Weller ML200 Magna-Lite Butane Table-Top Torch

I could not get an adequate flame even with it at maximum setting, and it completely quit within a month of use. I replaced it with a $10 pencil torch that works much better even though it does not have an igniter and I have to use a lighter or stove. I absolutely cannot recommend this product. I have had many butane torches over the years, and this was hands down the worst I've purchased. Even the $5 gift store torch-style lighters will last longer and perform better than this.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Torch Torch Torch