Thursday 23 April 2009

Major League Baseball - st louis, cardinals


I bought this for my 4 yo daughter for Easter. She is an avid St. Louis Cardinals fan and loves getting Cardinals things. She had a bit of difficulty getting the arms to stick in on her own and I was disappointed that there is no storage place (like in the original mr. potato head) for the extra pieces. She lost interest in playing with it fairly quickly, but I am not disappointed with the product. It will be nice to keep as a collectible. MLB St. Louis Cardinals Mr. Potato Head

This item was purchased for an adult male who collects St. Louis Cardinal memorabilia. I found it extremely hard to buy unique, fun MLB collectables for someone who has so many. This purchase was perfect for him and reasonably priced.

The Mr Potato head in the team gear is a fantastic idea and it looks exactly as pictured. I am giving it as a gift next week and I'm sure the cardinals fan will enjoy it. Speedy shipping - good product - no issues!

I loved this. My husband is a die hard cardinal fan and was so pleased at this surprise "extra" bday gift. It was a success and now I have to purchase another for my stepson b/c he loves the Cardinals too.

This is a great desk topper for the St. Louis Cardinals fan. It has interchangeable arms with a bat or glove, and features both batting and fielding caps. It is smaller than the standard Potato Head, but still features well at work.



On a side note, this toy featured a left handed Mr. Potato Head, as the gloved arm is the right arm. Who knew! - St Louis - Cardinals - Baseball - Major League Baseball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Major League Baseball - st louis, cardinals cardinals Major League Baseball - st louis, cardinals