Thursday 23 April 2009

Dr Scholls - dr scholls


I had broken my foot and tried pretty much every arch support in the pharmacy. In the past, I've had custom formed orthotics for broken feet (I seem to always come down on someone else's foot when I play basketball or volleyball, which never seems to hurt them but is hard on me). This time I wanted to avoid the hassle and expense of custom supports, if possible. Most of the pharmacy types, including the various Dr. Scholl's models, are fairly effective, but these are the best, with either the "firm" or "medium" supports selected (the pack gives you a choice of 3 different levels of firmness for each foot). The different arch inserts pop in and out very easily, yet stay in reliably, and the arch supports hug the bottom of shoes nicely. These aren't as good as custom orthotics, but they seem to be the next best thing. Dr. Scholl's Adjustable Arch Pain Relief, Women's Size 6-10 1 pr

I have tumors on my ligaments (at the arch) as well plantar fasciitis all from my many years of dance. I have shots into my ligatments to make the pain calm and I have custom orthodics that I paid nearly $500 about 8 years ago. The custom orthodics make my tumors flare up to the point that they swell so much they turn purple, my podiatrist suggested I try a store bought gel orthodic that will still give my high arches support. I was hesitant since I had paid so much, but when I got these I didnt know what I had been missing, I love that there are levels to the arch height, my tumors have little to no tumor flare up, and they are really really comfortable. They are simply devine!

I have been using Dr. Scholl's Adjustable Arch supports for years. Can't seem to find them locally any more so ordered them off line. My left foot was seriously injured about 13-14 years ago. I tried other orthotics, but couldn't get comfortable until I tried these. These are all I have been wearing since. Love them and highly recommend them.

When I was having metatarsal pain, my podiatrist sent me to go buy the Scholl's custom fit orthotics. While these definitely do the job, they are kind of pricey at $50 a pair. These adjustable arch supports work pretty well (not AS well) but only cost me about a fifth as much. This is much more appealing when you want to have several pairs to put in different shoes.

My plantar facitis was kicking up and my couple hundred dollar specialty store inserts were doing NOTHING to relieve the pain. I bought these and seem to be on the mend! They offer nice arch support but not so radical as to make you want to get off of them in a few hours. The cushioning is very nice if you have to be on your feet for extended periods of time. My feet feel much better and I have returned to buy MORE. - Dr Scholls'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dr Scholls - dr scholls dr scholls Dr Scholls - dr scholls