Tuesday 7 April 2009

Kids Crafts - girls, craft kits


My mother is very hard to shop for on Christmas and birthdays, so I bought this for my 5 yr old to make for Grandma for her upcomimg birthday. My mother has a collection of wind chimes on her back porch, and my daughter has always loved looking and listening to them. My daughter loved the idea of a wind chime SHE made hanging with the rest. She had a great time painting the chimes. I will have to assemble them for her, but, as the package says they are made for children 8 and over. Overall, we were very happy with this purchase. The only draw back is that the chimes are smaller than i thought they would be, each pot only about 3 - 3 1/2 in diameter. However, for a 5 yr old, they were the perfect size. Make Your Own Windchime Toysmith Paint Kids

I bought this for my granddaughters and they really enjoyed making it (with my help... they are 4 and 3). It's a good craft project for a rainy day... but don't drop it and don't expect the young kids to be able to assemble it on their own.

I love windchimes and so does my daughters. My oldest one wanted to make one. Sure I could have gotten a coke bottle and poked holes and tied some strings and found some round metal bars that were small and light, but that would have been ugly. She wanted to make a "pretty" windchime. I found this. She was able to paint it with nice pretty bright colors. I did find that it was a bit hard to do all the string and the windchime does not really make much noise. But she had fun making it and it is very pretty on my back porch. I hope to find more like this but make a bit larger.

Bought this for my 4 yr old daughter to give as a Mother's Day gift to her grandmother. It was easy for her to paint, but hard for me to put together. Just takes patience. Her grandmother really liked it! - Jewelry Box - Girls - Kids Crafts - Craft Kits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kids Crafts - girls, craft kits girls Kids Crafts - girls, craft kits