Tuesday 7 April 2009

Gold Toe Dress Socks - socks, crew sock


These are nicely made socks. They're attractive & thin - just slightly thicker than some of the dressy pant socks I've purchased.



As the name implies, they've got gold thread reinforcing the toe area. It's really brightly colored thread which shows up dramatically on the darker colored socks. I think it's ugly. But, of course, no one sees it if you keep your shoes on. Gold Toe Women's 6 Pack Ribbed Crew,White,9-11

If I could have seen the socks in person, I probably wouldn't have bought them. Very thin. I guess it's fine for the summer but I usually like my socks with a bit of a cushion. These don't have any at all. It also doesn't stay up when I wear them. Socks keep sliding down to my ankles. I've bought gold toe socks in the past and have liked them a lot. The quality for this one isn't good at all.

I'm really "hard" on socks, and so far these are good quality for the price. You get 6 colors: light beige, light tan, light and medium brown (which are "tweedy" or "oatmeal-y") dark brown and black. The beige and tan look good with most tan or khaki colored pants, and the light & medium browns work well with olive and taupe colored pants. They are on the thin side (thinner than crew socks but thicker than "dress socks (which are more like really heavy stockings) but that's just the weight I was looking for.

I am very pleased with these socks. I ordered the white and black combo pack. I wear the white pairs with tennis shoes and the black pairs with dress shoes. They feel great and seem to be really good quality! - Amazon Prime - Socks - Women - Crew Sock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gold Toe Dress Socks - socks, crew sock women Gold Toe Dress Socks - socks, crew sock