Sunday 26 April 2009

Fountain Pen Ink


I am no expert, this is the ink that came with my Lamy pen, so I am trying it again. Currently I have Noodler's blue on my Lamy Safary, but I do feel Lamy ink was probably better on that pen, for sure more intense color, and the amount of ink for the money is nice. I am currently using this ink on my Hero 329, it has excellent flow, good performance. Just wish I could find ink this pretty in permanent. Lamy Bottled Ink 50ml Blue W/Blotting Paper

The Lamy ink is pefection. Not only do I get the best ink available for my pens but the ink bottle has a roll of blotting paper attached. You can refill your pens anywhere anytime. The ink doesn't fade but if you do happen to get the ink on your hands it will come off with regular soap. I won't be buying any other ink from now on.

I usually get Noodler's Ink, but since I had a Lamy Al-Star, I would gave the official ink a try.



The ink is a bright blue and writes very smoothly. It drys fairly quickly but it will run slightly if it gets wet.



The bottle has a small well at the center which allows for easily drawing out the last of the ink. And the attached blotting paper is perforated so its easy to remove the right amount. One side easily absorbs ink, the other side allows you to hold the paper without getting ink on your fingers.



I'm happy with the purchase, if Lamy had more colors that could match the selection of Noodler's I would think about purchasing them.



Lamy AL-Star Ocean Blue Extra Fine Point Fountain Pen - L28EF'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fountain Pen Ink Fountain Pen Ink Fountain Pen Ink