Sunday 26 April 2009

Bundlemonster - bundlemonster, konad


Yes, the glitters and beads were a little mixed up, but it's nothing that wouldn't have happened anyway. I did get quite a lot of the tiny fuchsia beads, but the rest are a pretty good variety. Can't wait to start trying them in my nail art! There was only one shape that was too big/thick for what I like, they're like yellow tulip shaped sequins, everything else is plenty small and perfect for what I have in mind. Bundle Monster 5 Nail Art Nailart Manicure Wheels w/ 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads - total over 7000pc

I bought this item because the glitters, rhinestones, and beads in the 5 nail art wheels are very pretty and great for my nail work. However, when I received my package in the box, most of the rhinestones and beads are mixed up and got into a mess all over the package. The wheels are quite loose and somehow, a lot of the tiny beads actually dropped out all over the box. It took me a long time to sort all the different beads from all the 5 wheels accordingly! The packaging of the contents could be improved!

This is a great set to get you started. There are plenty of designs, in plenty of shapes, in plenty of colors in this kit. However, they are smaller than in the picture so I am going to have a hard time using some. Especially the beads, they will come to piss you off. I recommend a small point dotting tool to make it easier to use the smaller ones. Other than that, this is a good deal. In stores you could pay the same price for a sheet of stickers. Even if you only wanted one of the designs, this bundle is well worth the price.

The wheels are about the size of your palm, there is a lot of variety that is for sure, but one wheel was a complete mess. The price is great because Sally's does charge over 5 bucks for one wheel. I was really disapointed at the one wheel's appearance. The plastic cover was not tight like the other four, and all the beads and glitter were mixed up. It took me three hours to sort through the mess. Two colors of the micro beads were mixed up so I left them as is. The picture doesn't show what kind of glitters and beads are in the wheels. A few of the glitters were of not much quantity in a few of the spaces and in others there was a lot. You can't really complain though because it is a great deal. I would suggest going to Sallys and getting 2 pkgs of 10 clear jars and seperating the glitters into those jars because the wheels are very stiff.

A set of five containers with a variety of shapes & rhinestones. There is a very, very generous amount of nail art accessories in each container. The particles are small and are not bulky. Wonderful for the inner artist in anyone who wants to dazzle their nails and add some uniqueness.

The product is way smaller than the image they have shown. The stuff was falling out the wheels all in the plastic and all over the place. It doesn't add up to over 7000 pcs like it says. It is not worth $10.99

I did read the reviews prior to purchasing this item and I do have to agree the image was a bit deceiving. The product was way smaller than the image they show. I was not bothered by the small size of the actual glitters, rhinestones and beads as I do not like big bulky items on my nails. The wheels were a little loose and several items got mixed together but none actually came out of the wheel. It is a good starter kit for the price. - Bundlemonster - Image Plates - Konad - Manicure'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bundlemonster - bundlemonster, konad bundlemonster Bundlemonster - bundlemonster, konad