Wednesday 4 March 2009

Zulma - hdmi, zulma


This product is exactly what I was need to easily connect my HD Sony camcorder to my plasma. Excellent build quality, excellent image quality and audio fidelity. What more is there? It's a cable! It does it's job well. Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI type C Mini cable, 1 M / 3.28 FT

This cable is super cheap HDMI to HDMI Mini Cables perfect for Flip Video cameras. You can plug them directly into your TV and it looks perfect. If you bought one from Best Buy for $70 you just wasted a lot of money.

It works fine, it can be used in your dvd, media player or something like that, I don't recommend it if you have a videogame console like a PS3 and a full hdtv with 120hz, but is so good for many other places

I bought mini hdmi cable for my Nikon D300s for $2.50. I really did not think it would work. Now I see there's lot of choice. I had the cable for two months. Works flawlessly.Just to think what I paid for my 1st.hdmi cable! $70.00! Buyers can't go wrong with these cables and what do you lose anyway.

It listed for $0.01 plus $2.98 shipping. Even though they only ended up spending $0.78 to mail it to me, it was still a massive bargain compared to the $50+ cables they sell at Best Buy, etc. It does the job just fine, and now the HD photos from my Canon PowerShot SD 960IS look phenomenal on my Sony Bravia HDTV. Why pay more?



Oh, and it arrived 4-5 days before the estimated delivery date... sweet!

What a bargain. I was searching for an HDMI to mini HDMI cable for my Flip MinoHD Camcorder, 60 Minutes (Black) and came across this item. Since it is offered below cost I decided to take a gamble and buy it. Am I ever happy I did. It is constructed of quality materials and does it's job. I can easily now watch my videos from my Flip camcorder on my LCD widescreen TV. Don't waste your money on those over-priced brands. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. - Hdmi Cable - Zulma - Hdmi - Mini Hdmi Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Zulma - hdmi, zulma mini hdmi cable Zulma - hdmi, zulma