Wednesday 4 March 2009

Drill Battery Pack - rechargeable batteries, cordless drill


Pwr+ 9.6v 2000mah Battery for Dewalt Dw9061 Dw9062 De9036 De9062 Dw9614 Dw050 Dw050k Dw902 Dw926k Dw926k-2 Dw955 Dw955k Dw955k-2



After reading reviews of a variety of batteries, I decided to order this one as a replacement for the well-worn battery that originally came with my DeWalt DW926 3/8" cordless drill. Coincidentally, the new one was delivered just as I had stopped in mid-project and put the old one on its charger, and I was pleased to discover that the new one already had enough charge on it to finish the job at hand! So far, it's been holding a charge well and recharged quickly the one time that I had to put it on. I am going to order another as a backup when the old one reaches the end of its useful life. Something to keep in mind when you choose a replacement battery: this particular battery is a Ni-Cad, but some are nickel-metal hydrides (NiMH). Be sure to check the label on your charger to see whether it's labeled for NiCd, NiMH or both. Pwr+ 9.6v 2000mah Battery for Dewalt Dw9061 Dw9062 De9036 De9062 Dw9614 Dw050 Dw050k Dw902 Dw926k Dw926k-2 Dw955 Dw955k Dw955k-2

Ordered 2 batteries for my Dewalt 9.6v Drill (DW9062). Small box arrived 5 days later, well packed.



The batteries fit perfectly and look to be the same quality construction as the OEM batteries. They are a little taller than the OEM's (i.e. if the drill is sitting upright, it is a little taller, maybe 1/2 inch.) Hopefully this will translate into more capacity. Both arrived with a charge.

I needed a replacement battery for my Dewalt power drill and received this spare high capacity product from Amazon. It has met, and exceeded, all my needs. I highly recommend it. It was delivered fast and ready to go. Just a final charge was needed to bring it to its rated power. An excellent product. - Cordless Drill - Rechargeable Batteries - Dewalt - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Drill Battery Pack - rechargeable batteries, cordless drill battery Drill Battery Pack - rechargeable batteries, cordless drill