Monday 23 March 2009

Silver Insanity - ring, jewelry


this ring in looks and quality were perfect! the seller shipped it in the cutest box! If youre looking for a great gift for a friend or sibling I strongly suggest this seller/item, Will deff buy from them again :) Emotional Twin Heart Sterling Silver Love Ring Size 6

The ring looks exactly like it does in the picture, actually it's even more shiny. It came in a cute little box with a bow on it and the delivery was quick. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

I bought this ring for my seven year old daughter. I find it so hard to find quality rings in children sizes and this one was perfect. She loves it! And it came in the cutest heart shaped box. I couldn't decide whether I like the ring or the box more! A great price as well. That way if she does loose it, it's not the end of the world. I am thinking of buying one for me and for my 4 year old as well!

THIS IS A SIMPLE BUT ADORABLE RING!! IT'S A MUST...AND THE PRICE @_@!!

LOOKS BETTER ON MY FINGER, IT'S DELICATE, FEMININE..WHAT CAN I SAY??

I LOVE IT VERY MUCH. SELLER IS GREAT AND FAST!! BUY IT AND YOU'LL SEE =]

I have twin daughters and purchased this heart ring for each one of them. They are absolutely beautiful and just delicate enough for thier dainty hands. Thank you so much for a beautiful and affordable product!

tthe ring was the best gift i could have ever ask for my husband bought me the twin heart ring i used to have one a cheap one it messed up and ive wanted one for years and he found this one is so much better than my old one it so strong and beautiful i love it thank yall sooooooo much will buy from yall again.......................

I bought this ring on Ebay for approximately the same price. I bought it to wear as to work so I don't destroy my diamond engagement ring, but I still have a ring to wear. (I've destroyed many rings by wearing them to work) This heart ring is cute and fits perfect. I love it, so much that when I wear my diamond I wear this one on my other hand just so I don't have to take it off

I bought the Emotional Twin Heart .925 Sterling Silver Love Ring from Gem Avenue. I was very pleased with their courtious, fast and honest service. The price was also very reasonable. I would and probably will do business with them again in the future. I am very please and recommend them for anyone to use. The ring was absolutely beautiful. I brought two different rings one for each of my neices, both heart rings because they like hearts. I know that they will love them. The rings came in these little cute boxes with a cute little bow on top of each one. Thanks so much for the wonderful service. - Ring - Rings - Celtic - Jewelry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Silver Insanity - ring, jewelry celtic Silver Insanity - ring, jewelry