Monday 23 March 2009

Dress Watches - steampunk


This watch is beautiful. I would love to buy a replacement for the one that I received..... but not certain whether I should or not. The watch worked for about 36 hours and then stopped. Didn't move again. Amazon has a great return policy - so the return has not been a problem. It's just s shame that such a beautiful watch has no staying power. Akribos XXIV Women's AKR431YG Diamond Gold Swiss Quartz Floating Watch

I love this watch! It's gorgeous. It's too lovely... the picture doesn't do it justice. Noticed that amazon says calfskin.. it's snakeskin. This is my first skeleton watch and I'm hooked. I like looking at the watch and seeing the little parts move inside. So cool!



Too bad amazon doesn't have it in stock anymore. I would like to buy one for my mom. Would make an excellent gift. - Steampunk'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dress Watches - steampunk steampunk Dress Watches - steampunk