Friday 20 March 2009

Lingerie


Cotton underwear. I like the cut. I like the fit, which is pretty standard. The color assortment is very varied. I got bright colors with maybe a white or two. No big deal to me, though. No one's going to be judging. Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Cotton Bikini,Assorted,6

The most important thing about cotton underwear is to be able to forget them once they're on. These succeed perfectly.



I would not have chosen the colors and patterns that I received, but how boring would life be without surprises? Here is a chance to embrace the unexpected.

I bought these out of necessity working long hours and no time to go shopping. Howeveri found them to be much scratchier (even after several washings) then Hanes Her Way (less expensive at Target. Served its purpose but won't buy again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lingerie Lingerie Lingerie