Friday 20 March 2009

Black Leather Purses


I was very happy with the condition of the purse, and also the scent of the leather. Sometimes when leather is delivered through the mail, it has a stink smell, not with this!! Delivery time could have been faster, I found myself waiting awhile. The price is very reasonable, I was surprised to find this purse at such a cheap price!! I would buy it again if I had to, I may just buy a second to have when this one wears out! BNF Leather Backpack Purse; Color: Black

This purse is awesome - I gave it a three because the thing that closes the purse broke (not sure what that piece of plastic that is used to tie the purse shut is called - but this "lock" broke so now the only way for me to close the purse is to tie the knot myself. I like the purse a lot so it isn't a big deal but enough to knock down the rating I would give it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Black Leather Purses Black Leather Purses Black Leather Purses