Friday 20 March 2009

Cuddy


A lot of extra 0.7 mm leads for my Pentel automatic pencil. I don't know what 'high polymer lead' is, but it makes nice clear marks on paper and doesn't break very often. The leads fit perfectly and are probably going to last me for the rest of my life, but I can leave the left overs to my son--he writes a lot. Pentel Super Hi-Polymer Lead Refill , 0.7 mm Medium, HB, 90 Pieces of Lead (C27BPHB3-K6)

I am normally not a huge mechanical pencil fan, but since it seems that most pencils are now made with some weird wood look alike, which the leads separate from and then break, I've moved back to mechanical pencils. Pentel's Twist N Erase pencils have been the best ones I've found. The leads (they are equipped with this type) are not easily snapped and the refillable, long erasers make them a good choice for my math classes. This is the first time I've liked a mechanical pencil enough to buy refills instead of trying yet another type of pencil.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cuddy Cuddy Cuddy