Wednesday 25 March 2009

Laptop Speaker - usb speakers, usb speaker


I ordered this for my kids' computer because it only came with the speaker that is in the monitor and it didn't get loud enough. These speakers get too loud! I find myself telling the kids to turn it down now, instead of... how can you hear that? They are great. Wonderful for the price. I am very pleased and so is my family. HP Compaq 5188-8941 2-piece USB Multimedia Speaker Set (Black)

Just checked my porch today and there they were. i opened the box and thought to myself holy crap, these are small. i thought they werent going to be loud at all and just cheaply made. plugged them in and wow, they have a great range of volume and crystal clear. they also have adjustable tone. They'r exactly what i needed!! The cords are super long way too long for how i need them but i wont compalin. if i need to move them they have plently of slack in the lines. for $11 you cant beat these. a must buy!!! - Laptop Speakers - Usb Speakers - Usb Speaker'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Speaker - usb speakers, usb speaker usb speaker Laptop Speaker - usb speakers, usb speaker