Wednesday 25 March 2009

Five Star Flex Hybrid Notebinder - five star, binders


Right now I'm a third year engineering students and over the years I have used a TON of notebooks and binders.

Anywhere from overpriced, fancy, all in one binders to the cheap, no frills one-subject spiral notebooks.

These just do it for me.



One big reason that makes this particular style of notebook a winner, is the spiral protector. I absolutely hate it when a notebook comes apart it your backpack when something gets caught on the spiral and either rips the cover or unfurls it right off the notebook. Another reason why the spiral protector is a big plus for me is because once, I had a spiral notebook where the spiral was unprotected as well as uncoated, the spiral would leave odd metallic smells on my hands if rubbed on it. (Maybe this just happened to me)



I also like this line of notebooks because it include a very nice and durable plastic folder after the front cover. This is super convenient for shoving random paperwork in, and makes it perfect to just keep the material for this one class organized in its own notebook. Sure, the less "fancy" wirebound five star notebooks (multi-subject) have a folder in front, but it is a regular card stock folder (I know because I am using it for one of my classes currently). This notebook's plastic folder is far superior because of durability as well as a neat addition of little pockets to hold your index cards.



All in all, if you can afford to use this notebook or it's multi subject counterparts, do it!

I am definitely switching back to these after using inferior notebooks and binders this semester for my classes and note taking. Five Star Advance Notebook, 1-Subject, 100-Count, College Ruled, Blue (72299)

I have used this series of notebook for every note-taking class all through college and now, in my Masters program. I prefer this notebook because the combination of plastic covering and covered spiral makes them much more durable than any other option. Notebooks I used 7 years ago, in freshman year of my undergrad, are still in great condition when I choose to reference them. - Binders - Five Star - Organizer - Five Star Flex Hybrid Notebinder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Five Star Flex Hybrid Notebinder - five star, binders binders Five Star Flex Hybrid Notebinder - five star, binders