Sunday 1 February 2009

Pretend Play - dress-up, dress shoes


They are on the small side, they just fit my 4 1/2 year old who wears a kid size 10 shoe and they just fit her.

They aren't the highest quality - so you kinda get what you pay for. It's cheap for 3 pairs and the bag that it comes in is really cute. Overall, she likes them, but doesn't love them. Pretty Little Princess 3pk Dress-Up Shoes in Bag

I had looked around for some play shoes for my 20 month old as her friends had some and she was crazy for them. All i had seen was very expensive Disney ones, until i came across these.

She and i are very very satisfied with them. They are a great price, come in a nice little bag which you can keep them in too, and look really cute.

She plays with them all the time and they are still in pretty much the same condition they were new. So durable and long lasting.

I would recommend them and like i said, are, i think great value for money. I know i could't justify $30 for a couple of pairs of plastic play shoes, now you dont have to worry about that.

These shoes were a gift to my daughter for her birthday last December. She just turned 4. The shoes are very cute, but do not fit her (very small) feet well at all - she has average width feet, and these seem to "squish" her feet when she wears them. The ribbons on the shoes started to fray within 1 month of use (she does wear them almost daily!) and the fluffy pink marabou broke off of the one pair within a week. Now 2 pairs no longer have their decorations. I am also very concerned that she is going to twist her ankle in these. They do not provide any stability and she is constantly half "stepping off" of them.



With all of that being said, my daughter LOVES these shoes. They have replaced, for the most part, the "real" princess shoes - ones I bought that are meant to be shoes to wear on special occasions - with sparkles, sequins, and little heels. She is quite content to run around in these new heels and her princess dresses everyday! She will be very sad when they disappear in a few months because they don't fit anymore!



Recap:



Pros:



Daughter Loves Them!

Very Cute

Fairly inexpensive

Multiple pairs in package





Cons:



Do not fit well - they run VERY small

poor quality - falling apart after 1 month of use, also paint chipping off of show in shoe pad - where fot sits

Dangerous - could easily twist an ankle or fall wearing these - VERY minimal stability for feet/ankles

I'm not sure I understand anyone complaining that these are "cheap", etc. As a previous reviewer mentioned just getting one pair of Disney play heels will cost you more than twice what these THREE pair WITH the cute storage bag will cost you. We got these for my four year old who has size 9 feet and she has plenty of room in them. All three pair are slightly different (you can't tell that from the photo so I wasn't sure when I ordered). They're a little slick on the bottom, but that's easily fixed by just scuffing them a bit outside. (I'm 37 and have to do that with my own heels sometimes!)



I'm astounded at what you get for the money with these and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. - Dress Shoes - Dress Up - Dress-up - Princess'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pretend Play - dress-up, dress shoes dress-up Pretend Play - dress-up, dress shoes