Saturday 7 February 2009

Laser Pointer - laser pointer, green laser


I hosted a scavenger hunt riddle game, and for one of the clues I wrote with an invisible ink pen, then had the teams find it with a UV light. I first bought a light that is only UV, but bought these as a backup. These lights turned out to be brighter. They're also less than half the price of the other lights, and come with batteries included, when the other light didn't. They look great, and I'm very happy with the product. And both the laser light and flashlight work well too.



Update: different sellers selling different versions.



I purchased this product a few weeks ago and was so happy that I bought another pack of 6. It was still fulfilled by amazon, but sold by a different third party seller, and to my surprise was not quite the same product.



Before it was from iGet it FAST LLC

The second time was from Vine Branch



In favor of Vine Branch: it is slightly shorter, but a little bit fatter. It seems like a higher quality product, the front feels like metal instead of cheap brittle plastic, and the back feels a bit nicer too. Also, with iGet's each of the lights bleed through the other light holes (most noticeably with the laser), making it look messy. The version by Vine doesn't have this problem. The Vine's white and UV lights are also a bit brighter.



In favor of iGet:

Vine's only came in three different colors (two each of dark purple, dark red, and black), as opposed to iGet which came in 6 different colors. Plus, vine's carabiner's didn't match as well, a bright red and bright blue carabiner. More importantly, iGet's came with a plastic clip to prevent the lights from accidentally getting turned on in travel, and Vine's did not. One of my six lights came completely dead as a result. Finally, one of Vine's UV lights was dead on arrival, though the other two lights are still working.



It's now (within two months of my first purchase) being sold by a third retailer (Fulfillment Direct), so be prepared for a few surprises. Laser Pointer keychains (Qty 6) Six Pcs: 3-in-1 Laser Pointers with Red Laser, UV Light & LED Light + key clip - SIX Pointers INCLUDED!

I bought these as cat toys. They were nicely packaged and protected so the button didn't get pressed and run down the battery during shipment. Two months in with daily use and the first one is still going strong. As a cat toy the UV and LED lights aren't incredibly useful, but I couldn't find a cheaper version without them.

These laser pointers are awesome. Just open the package containing the laser pointers I ordered. I actually had a hard time finding a laser pointer online that looked good for a reasonable price, and I was skeptical about this set because it was being sold by a 3rd-Party Amazon seller (iGet it FAST LLC). Well, I opened the package just now and felt the urge to write this review and let everyone know how great they are! Don't know how long they will last, but my first impression is 5 Stars.

We bought these laser pointers for our 2 kittens. They love them and will chase after them until we are too tired to continue. The 6 pack is a great deal so we can leave one in each room. For the price they are nice and work. Not sure how long the batteries will last but they are the button batteries and we should be able to buy replacement ones at Radio Shack. The pointers also have a light which we don't use but a nice added feature. They are small and each comes with a carabiner clip. We were going to buy a single laser pointer for five dollars and to get 6 for twelve dollars is a good deal. They are not as robust as the pen like pointers but it depends on what you need and what you want to spend. You do have to hold the button to activate the red light. I think the more expensive kind have a switch which is nice as your finger can get tired if you are playing with kittens.

6 laser pointers for $10. This was a great buy. Batteries came included. Ok, one pointer seemed like it didn't work at first, but when I changed the batteries in it with different ones from another pointer it worked fine just like the others. I should really give it 4 stars for the dead batteries but it's still a great value so there's my 5 stars!

Only 2 of the 6 pointers worked. The others all had dead batteries. One even had a dim light shining when I opened the package. Still it was just over $10 so getting 2 for 10 was better than nothing.

I just got them and they work fine! all of the laser pointers were protected and packaged properly. YES THEY DO COME WITH A UV LIGHT AND LED LIGHT!!! The laser its self is decent but im not complaining!!

ALSO IT WAS SUPOSE TO ARRIVE ON AUGUST 27TH WHEN I ORDERED IT on august 23rd... IT ARRIVED ON THE 26TH!!!! GREAT!1

I bought these to play with my new cat. He loves them. I don't see any use for the light and the UV light, but the laser is great. I've noticed that one of them is spotty when I hold down the button - its laser output is intermittent. Not a huge deal because I have 5 other lasers that do work.

I was looking for some cheap lasers to keep around the house so that I could play with the cat and make him chase this "physical impossibility" which is the red dot. I've got them in several key areas about the house and they work fantastic. They are cheap, they work, what more could you ask for? - Laser - Green Laser Pointer - Green Laser - Laser Pointer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laser Pointer - laser pointer, green laser green laser pointer Laser Pointer - laser pointer, green laser