Saturday 7 February 2009

Disney Classics - disney, disney classics


I ordered these figures mainly for the purpose of placing them on a specially ordered birthday cake. The bonus is he will have them to play with after. As soon as I opened the package I was immediately disappointed. The figures look NOTHING like the characters from the movie. I purchased figures at Walmart and they were true to character. These look nothing like what I'd hoped for. I am very very disappointed. So now he has them and I'm going to have to go to Walmart and buy figurines there. I should have just spent the couple extra to begin with and not wasted my money on these. Disney Toy Story 4 Figure set Buzz, Woody, Jessy and Rex

I bought this for a 3 year old's birthday and was quite disappointed in the quality of the figurines. They aren't very durable and certainly not true to character. May as well not waste your money on these and just make a trip to Wal-Mart. - Disney Classics - Buzz Lightyear - Disney - Automotive'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Disney Classics - disney, disney classics automotive Disney Classics - disney, disney classics