Monday 9 February 2009

Kite Boarding Shows - water shoes, kitesurfing socks


This is my second pair of FINIS Skin Socks, and I'm afraid that I won't be buying another.



They work well, and do the job they advertise. However, the seams on these socks are horrible. Both pair began to unravel along the seam within ONE week! (4 workouts) I thought the first pair was a fluke but unfortunately the second pair unraveled even faster.



I'll be looking for another brand. FINIS Skin Socks (Black, Small)

I love these socks. They do exactly what they're supposed to - stop me from getting blisters when I swim with my Zoomers.



As other reviewers have said, these socks are completely shapeless & would probably be really uncomfortable to wear out of the water, but they're great in the pool. I also have no problem putting them on in the middle of a workout (when my feet are wet but the sock are dry). They also dry out really well in the suit dryer along with my bathing suit.

My 10 year old is a competition swimmer. they swim miles every night, 6 nights a week. without these socks, he was developing HUGE blisters on the tops of his feet from the fins. My entire family uses these also when we spend the day at a water park, we wear them inside of our 'aquasox'. Without the 'skins' 12 hours in wet aquasox creates some nasty blister. Didn't give them 5 stars just becuase they do seem to fit a little odd since they don't have much shape of their own. - Fin Socks - Kitesurfing Socks - Water Shoes - Kitesurfing Shoes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kite Boarding Shows - water shoes, kitesurfing socks water shoes Kite Boarding Shows - water shoes, kitesurfing socks