Tuesday 27 January 2009

violin case - violin case


I got this from Shar website.



It is lightweight and sturdy.

I wish they improve on,

1.The bow holder. It should be thinner. They are too wide. It is tricky to place the bow without breaking any hair ( See my picture).

2. The rosin compartment should have been bigger where we can fit shoulder rest too.Everything else is fantastic. Toshira Shaped Violin Case Black Blue 4/4 Size

I ordered this violin case for my daughter after many months of deliberation. I recieved it within 4 days! I was very impressed. The case is perfect, it is light, but very sturdy. I would definately recommend this seller and this product to anyone. - Violin Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


violin case - violin case violin case violin case - violin case