Thursday 1 January 2009

School Supplies - school supplies, smelly markers


These were sent as a "Just because" gift to my granddaughter who is 9 - she loves them - as do her older sister - the scents are bold enough to tell but my daughter says they do not "stink" - the colors are pretty and washable if necessary - great product at a great price!!! RoseArt Scented Broadline Washable Markers, 11-Count (3433VA-48)

I bought these for my girls and they have performed pretty well. The markers have nice bold colors with a variety of scents. The only problem I have found with them is if my 4 year old colors and entire picture with one marker (which she is prone to do) the marker gets dried out. But I would think any marker would do that.

Thought I would give these Rose Art scented markers a try, because the Mr. Sketch ones are a lot more expensive, and my kids can't keep their hands off of my Mr. Sketchs. Well, you get what you pay for in this case. I might have been happy with the Rose Art ones, if I did not already know what the others were like. The Rose Art ones have much less scent, a few of the scents you can't really smell much at all, not enough to figure out what they are. Some of them are very pleasant smelling and robust. I would rate them as "okay". - School Supplies - Smelly Markers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


School Supplies - school supplies, smelly markers smelly markers School Supplies - school supplies, smelly markers