Wednesday 14 January 2009

Purple Wig - wig, purple wig


I give this product five stars because, first of all it came a day early thanks to costume4less.com and second this product comes with everything! The wig is amazing, the cape is so cool, the belt is a little itchy but otherwise amazing, the jacket is made with amazing skills, the skirt is very cool, and the leggings are one of my favorite parts! When I received this product I was sooooooooo exited! I also purchased the Kick-Ass costume and it is also amazing! I love this product!!!!!!!!! But I suggest getting a wig cap with this product! It really helps!

love,

Mindy Macready Kick-Ass Movie - Hit-Girl Adult Costume Medium - Wig - Purple Wig'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Purple Wig - wig, purple wig purple wig Purple Wig - wig, purple wig