Friday 30 January 2009

Paper Punch - hole punch, sparco


This three hole punch is decent. I mean I bought it because it was at good value and the shipping was fast but the only problem is that when it punches the holes, its literally by the edge of the paper. So when I go to put it in a binder and I move the pages, there is going to be a chance that the holes will break leaving me upset. I am very picky about my pages in my binders so if you are the same, I dont recommend this product Officemate Heavy Duty 3 Hole Punch with Padded Handle, 40-Sheet Capacity, Black (90089)

Couldn't be happier with this hole punch. It plows through big stacks of papers like butter. It even cuts through staples without any resistance. I recommend this to anyone with alot of paperwork that has to be punched. It's saved me an incredible amount of time compared to my old hole punch.

Very nice sturdy hole punch. Large padded handle makes it comfortable to use and it easily punches through 30 sheets of paper with no effort. Great value for the price and seems very well made. Nice little feature is two locking tabs that lock the handle in the down possition allowing you to store it back in the box in came in without taking up a lot of space in a desk drawer. - Sparco - Office Supplies - Paper Punch - Hole Punch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Paper Punch - hole punch, sparco office supplies Paper Punch - hole punch, sparco