Friday 30 January 2009

Full-bust Sportswear - full-bust sportswear, moving comfort


I bought one of these bra's to see how it was and I was so surprised that they are so great, comfortable and I don't jingle at all doing high impact aerobics and jogging and I am not a small girl, 38D. Hard to find a bra that will hold you. They wash very well also. I bought another one right after I bought my first one and now I am going to buy my third one. The straps do not have an adjustment but they are thick straps and DO NOT fall off my shoulders. They stay put. I would highly recommend. Synthetic Full Figure Sports Bra, (36DD/Black)

I bought this bra hoping that it would be good for running and jumping.



It is not the worse sports bra I've ever worn. It's comfortable, and looks nice (if you can get pass the inevitable uniboob).



It just does not support enough for high impact sports if you have a large bust (I'm a 40DD).



I will be using it on my days that I do weights and use the elliptical or anything else that's not high impact.

this is a tight bra thinking its gonna be dd its not it fits but its way to tight so it also took 9 days ships from Atalanta Georgia its not worth the money or the time or the effort but the plus size is that its comfy to a certain point

All in all, this is a pretty comfortable bra. The only concern I have is that the whole piece just does not have quite enough elasticity. I find it hard to slip my arms into it when putting it on. A little more give would be welcome in the strap area, as well as, the bottom band. Otherwise this is as comfortable as they come.

This bra is just ok. It's not the worst sports bra I've owned, not by a long shot. I'm not returning it, but I won't repurchase either. It does fit, (I'm 36 D) but if you're on the larger end of your size bracket, I'd recommend going up a band size. I wish I had ordered a 38. It definitely holds my chest in place when I am working out, and it's fairly comfortable. Really, you get what you pay for. This doesn't even come close to my Moving Comfort or Glamoise sports bras. This bra does give the unibreast. However, this is fine for a quick elliptical jaunt or a workout dvd. I don't think I'd choose this to wear to the gym, or go anywhere in public.

I was not expecting much from this purchase but was willing to take a chance due to the low cost. I am so glad I took the chance. This is a great bargain. They are comfortable yet snug enough to do their job. - Champion - Full-bust Sportswear - Moving Comfort - Sports Bras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Full-bust Sportswear - full-bust sportswear, moving comfort full-bust sportswear Full-bust Sportswear - full-bust sportswear, moving comfort