Tuesday 6 January 2009

Neutralizers - concealers, makeup


I have been using this product for about 6 years now. My esthetician advised me a long time ago to stop wearing foundation. She said a good concealer and some blush is all you need. She was right. I put this under my eyes, dab it in and I am good to go all day. I have large pores and oily skin and this is the best concealer I have ever used. DL My Spots Are Consealed Light Color

I have worked in retail for 10 years and around some of the best make-up artist but none of them can do the magic that this little stick does!! I have some acne scars and occasional break outs but with this product no one knows but me. The fact that it blends so easily with or with out makeup or powder and is waterproof only adds to it's greatness! This is truly the best concealer out there and I wish more people knew of my little secret.

I found this product on Amazon after Walgreen's discontinued stocking it. I use it to cover a small scar on my face and can honestly say it works better than Dermablend. It gives a matte finish and blends easily. It's also great for covering freckles or age spots. I hope they keep making this item as it works beautifully at a great price!

I've been using this concealer since I discovered it in a beauty supply in LA twelve years ago. It makes your skin appear perfectly smooth and healthy. I usually cover it with a powder foundation, but I wouldn't need it. There isn't a blemish I've had that this won't conceal beautifully.

I have tried many foundations and have very large pores on my nose and cheeks. Heredity I guess. I also have broken capallaries that this totally covers. I use this instead of foundation. It's almost like a putty to fill the pores and doesn't break out my skin. I'm pleased when I'm done using it at the look I've achieved. Since I'm in my late 50's, I just barely dab it in the soft skin under my eyes. Can't say enough good about this.

I always have a difficult time finding the right color (either white-out or orange). This is wonderful on my pinky-fair skin tone. It provides enough coverage to sort out the nightmare under my eyes (circles so bad that I look like a victim of domestic violence),yet blends well. I have issues with hormonal skin... oily AND dry patches, so I always set this with mineral powder (faerie organics)to keep it from landing in the wrinkles around my eyes.

I'm 21 years old and I've had dark circles my whole life-- they're heriditary. I have never able to find a concealer to hide them, so I was really excited when I read the reviews for this stuff. I have medium/tan skin, so I ordered the "light" (as it was recommended to order a shade lighter than your skin for dark circles) and it's actually still too dark. The "light" isn't as light as I thought it would be and doesn't cover my circles very well. I'm kind of disappointed that I paid $13 for a "miracle" that doesn't really work for me.. - Scars - Age Spots - Makeup - Concealers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Neutralizers - concealers, makeup concealers Neutralizers - concealers, makeup