Tuesday 6 January 2009

Belly Dance - hip scarf


I bought this skirt for Halloween and I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality. There were a lot more coins on the skirt than I expected. The material is a little flimsy, but I expected that since it was so inexpensive. I received nothing but compliments from friends and complete strangers. Shipping was quick and customer service was great. Red Belly Dance Skirt With Gold Coins (Great Gift Idea)

This is a great, light and attractive skirt. I saw one similar in an Indian shop for $35. It has 3 layers of coins and coins at the tie ends. It has a thinner nylon material than the purple, handmade skirt but it is lighter in weight. The red color is bright but not ugly. I have not washed the skirt as yet so I cannot comment on fading or wear and tear. I gave this item 4 stars because of the shipping costs! I would definitely buy another but must factor in the shipping costs which definitely changes the price. - Hip Scarf'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Belly Dance - hip scarf hip scarf Belly Dance - hip scarf