Friday 23 January 2009

Milwaukee Roofing Nailer - roofing nailer, nail gun


I recently ordered a box of these nails along with a nail gun and hose. Big mistake. Almost every coil was crushed, many broken. I tried to recoil the nails by unwinding the crushed coils and then recoiling them but it still didn't work as many broke then and the ones I tried to use jammed repeatedly in the gun. I would just avoid this item unless they can find a better way to package them or ensure that they are in good condition. Grip-Rite GRCR3DGAL 1-1/4-Inch-by-15-Degree Galvanized Coil Roofing Nail (7,200 per Box)

Ordered 6 coils to finish a patio roofing job and they were shipped quickly and worked well in my Milwaukee Coil gun.

I was trying to find reviews on this nail brand but I didn't see any reviews in my 20 minutes of searching. I told myself I would write a review when I used them so others would know. I am very new at the whole wood working thing and this patio was the first time I used an air nailer. The OSB was put down with longer nails but I wanted the 3/4 inch nails from this seller for the roll roofing so I wouldn't have much of the nail showing on the other side of the OSB after nailing. I searched a couple of hardware stores but didn't see any coil 3/4 nails in stock so I decided to order online.

As far as quality, they seem pretty good. I had maybe 6-7 jam out of 500 or so nails that I used and that could have easily been operator error. - Reconditioned - Roofing Nailer - Bostitch - Nail Gun'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Milwaukee Roofing Nailer - roofing nailer, nail gun nail gun Milwaukee Roofing Nailer - roofing nailer, nail gun