Saturday 24 January 2009

Elementary School - smelly markers, kids


I have had my Mr. Sketch markers for four years and they still have not dried out. While I have lost some of the doubles to the colors like black... having used them heartily and not been easy on them for FOUR freaking years.. when they finally did begin to dry out I said "I'm looking for that specific brand again" by then Mr. Sketch had become like a friend to me. He has been with me through thick and thin and everything inbetween... he made most of my projects when I was a Junior in High school in California. I'll never forget the chocolate smelling snake I drew on poster board to review "Bless Me Ultima" Mr. Sketch's friendly face was there. These markers are FUN. They smell great. The case they come in is teal, a lovely sheeney teal. My favorite shade of teal in fact. They lasted for four years. I kid you not. These markers are worth much more than the asking price and I was tickled to find it on amazon.com. Buy Mr. Sketch! He is Mr. Awesome! Sanford Mr. Sketch Assorted Scent Markers 12 Pack (20072)

I love these markers. I remember using them in elementary school, and am now once again using them in my teaching methods classes in my fifth year of University. They last forever and are something that both kids and adults can have fun with. If you have projects for either yourself or kids in your life that require markers, buy these! You won't regret it. :)

I am a preschool teacher and I love these pens...the children especially love to use them and smell them telling what brown smells like, ect... It's also funny for all of us when there noses get colored too!

I LOVE THESE MARKERS!! I remember using these when I was in the Second grade! I almost totally forgot about them until I was watching 'OverBoard' with Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. She uses them to make his presentation for the golf course. Once I saw that I had to get some of my own before they disappeared off the face of the earth. The scents are great and I love using them for anything. They are the best scented markers in the world!!

I remember markers like this when I was a kid. Flash forward, now I'm taking my own kids to a Children's Museum and found the markers there, for $12.95 a box! No way...I can find them cheaper than that on Amazon! And I sure did. The company was a great to work with, the shipping was very fast and the markers smell just like they did when I was a kid. The blueberry is my favorite....

Corporate trainers and teachers have been noticing for two years that the quality of Mr.Sketch markers has dropped significantly. The tips do not write well and they are not "juicy" enough, so letters on a flip chart can no longer be seen at a distance. Calling the company (contact information below) just confirms that they know they have a problem and are "working on it" but there is no solution yet. Very disappointing for us very loyal customers who have insisted on what were the best writing, non-toxic, brilliant colored markers out there at a reasonable price. Please join in and urge them to return to their prior quality. Newell Rubbermaid Office Products Group (formerly Sanford)

2707 Butterfield Road

Oakbrook, IL 60523

(800) 323-0749

I purchased a set of these markers years ago and have used them for years. They are so long lasting, I just purchased my second set a couple of weeks ago. These markers have great chisel tips and the scents turn adults into little kids - sniffing markers and guessing scents. I am not a teacher, I am an HR professional so I don't use these everyday but they have held up over time - even when not being used. A lot of markers dry out - these do not . I would highly recommend this product.

I grew up as a child of the 80's, Transformers, G.I. Joe, and that awesome cherry marker that I could spend hours sniffing. If you remember the Styrofoam and cardboard box you may be a bit upset you can't color the markers locations (they no longer have the styrofoam) but everything else is there especially that amazing red marker. I won't lie while I'm old enough to have kids using these I totally got them for myself a great trip down memory lane for a couple of dollars. I haven't actually tested them to see if they write but honestly if you want markers to draw with I think you're missing the point here. - Art - Kids - Scented Markers - Smelly Markers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Elementary School - smelly markers, kids scented markers Elementary School - smelly markers, kids