Tuesday 20 January 2009

2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - swim goggles, girls


My 3 year year old son LOVES being underwater ALL the time. But we have gone through dozens of goggles and every time there was a problem... they leaked, they hurt his face, they fogged up, they didn't fit right, they fell apart.

I am SO happy we stumbled on these. Perfect fit for little faces without that irritating nose bridge that pokes into small faces. The straps don't pull at his hair (though he has fairly short hair).

They truly do NOT fog up, you can create a nice tight seal and they don't hurt his face even if we're swimming for a long time. And they don't leak!

These are really well made and perfect for little ones who love to swim and be underwater all the time. We bought 3 pairs for our future SCUBA diver so we'll always have a spare!

We bought the clear and the green with tinted lens... the clear is nice for the indoor pool and the tinted lens is perfect for the beach and sunny days in the outdoor pool. Speedo Kids Hydrospex Swim Goggle (Pink/Clear)

I first read about these Hydrospecs goggles in a magazine and then I went on the Amazon site to read the reviews on this item. The previous reviewers gave it very good reviews and I thought I give it a try and purchase one for my 4 year-old. Now, almost a year later, I feel that I need to do my part to continue to spread the word about such a quality product. Keep in mind, that my daughter swims about 1-2 times a week, all year long. The previous reviewers were RIGHT ON! These goggles provide a nice comfortable seal around the eyes and the anti-fog coating is still doing its work after all this time. The adjustable strap is a nice feature too, my daughter can put these on and adjust them by herself. Don't waste your money like I did by buying a cheaper pair initially. Go for the Speedo Kids Hydrospecs!

The quality of this product is exceptional and my 3 and 4 year old LOVE these goggles. They are comfortable and fit great! The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because the 2nd pair I bought were an "electric blue/blue" pair and I expected the lens to be *tinted* blue... not a DARK navy blue. So they only work for really bright, sunny days in an outdoor pool. For indoor pools, playing in the bathtub, or even overcast days outside, they are just too dark.

We bought these for my four year old son. He loves to swim with goggles but doesn't like when the lenses "touch" his eyelashes. These fit the bill. Easy to adjust, stayed on and didn't fill with water.Plus we didn't have any eyelash problems.

These are great kid's goggles. Once you get the adjustment correct, they keep the kid's happy. I have a 3 and 8 year old and they both fit these goggles. I recommend writing your name on the goggles because lots of kids have them.

My daughter is 4 and has a small face. Her swimming has been limitted by her fear of putting her face in the water - she had other goggles that didn't work for her. Day 1 with these, she started swimming with her face in the water. After day 2, she was jumping in with great enthusiasm. She loves them and we are so happy with the progress in her swimming. I'm about to buy another pair for a birthday present!

Bought for my grandkids so when we met up with them at a hotel they could wear them when they went swimming and had a blast. Kept the water out of their eyes and they could dive down into the water to pick up the quarter I gave them to dive for. - Swim Goggles - Speedo - Swimming - Girls'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - swim goggles, girls speedo 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - swim goggles, girls