Wednesday 21 January 2009

Girls Training Panties - girls training panties, training underwear


Since we decided to potty train our daughter on the fast track (The Potty Boot Camp), I knew pull-ups were not the way to go. We tried them for awhile, but they are pretty much like diapers, and it was too easy to forget about potty training. We bought these training pants in size 2T and also a pack of the small Potty Patty training pants. She is about 27 lbs and will be 3 yrs. old in less than a month. They both fit her well, but I think the legs are a bit tighter on the pattys(which might be a problem if your son/daughter has chunky legs), and they seem to be slightly more absorbent than the Gerbers. The Gerbers seem to be more comfortable for her, though. We used the pattys more the first day or two when she had accidents, and now we've moved onto the Gerbers for everyday. Make sure you wash these before wearing, or it will not soak up anything! Gerber3 Pack Training Pants, Blue/White, 2T

LOVE these Gerber pants!



After much research and reading many reviews, I decided to give these training pants a try, and I'm glad I did. They are super soft, sort of a boy-short cut, and have great, light padding at the crotch. Boy and girl styles are the same style, other than the fabric choices, so feel free to order any color/fabric. Padding area is the same for all.

These pants will be great for potty training and beyond, as they look just like little underpants. So very cute and functional. I plan to buy more. If you are not sure of sizing, order up a size. My daughter is 2 years and 8 months old, but tall (95th%)and quite slim (maybe 33lbs). We got her the 3T, which have room to grow, but are easier to pull down than a 2T would have been. I plan to buy more.

I've ordered at least 3 packages of these toddler training pants. They are simply the best there is for a toddler. They are so soft - don't ever give wedgies! and come in super cute colors for my girl. The middle is padded a bit and are super comfy for her to wear. We sometime go between pull-ups and undies during toilet training and my girl prefers these to wear. The nice part is - if she has an accident - then the padding absorbs and lets her know - so she stops, tells me and then can finish on the toilet. The price is so great - I couldn't find them in any local store - only on Amazon. Don't waste your money on Regular undies at the store for a 1st pair of panties - go with these...you'll love them as much as your toddler does!

I bought these training pants for my 30-month-old daughter when we actively started potty training her. She seems to be comofortable in them and likes wearing them. She is a small 2-year-old though and fits into the 18 month size with ease. I love the feel of the material and the fit, which is not too tight nor too loose. I just bought three more so we have extras.

These are thick enough to absorb a small accident but she thinks she is wearing big girl underwear. She is very good about telling me she has to go with these on and hardly ever has accidents; unlike the pull ups. She knows they are a fancy diaper so if she is busy she will pee like its a diaper.

my 2 yr old is very petite...these fit perfect. she is 25 lbs and i bought the 18 month size. they are perfect at protecting clothes from the inevitable "dribbling" that small children do while potty training.

Love these... they are SUPER comfy and feel just like regular underwear. They are thick, soft and very absorbent. I am using these exclusively to potty train my daughter. Just wish they made more styles/colors!

We bought these after having some cotton Hannah Anderson training pants and the 2 do not compare. These are very light weight, low quality pants. Go for the heavy cotton made by Hannah Anderson instead.

I ordered the 18-month size training pants for my almost 3 year old -- yes he is thin but not below the 10% percentile for height/weight -- I was disappointed when they arrived to discover how BIG they were -- I kept them for later down the road but had to order size 12-month for now! Sizing is difficult for clothing as there is no standard in the American clothing industry. I understand this and often have difficulties buying clothing for him. I wanted to share our experience so buyers who also have thin children will be aware of the potential size issue. The 12-months fit great and potty training is going well. - Training Underwear - Toilet Training - Potty Training - Girls Training Panties'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Girls Training Panties - girls training panties, training underwear toilet training Girls Training Panties - girls training panties, training underwear