Thursday 4 December 2008

Wire Cutters - wire cutters


This is a great tool at a great price, cuts the insulation only and doesn't nick the conductors. The lock is it out of the way so there are no nuisance closures like the Klein 11057 strippers. I'm happy with the tool performance, the order was filled quickly and packaged nicely by KTOOL Connection. I would recommend this tool without hesitation. Klein 11053 Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Cutter, Blue

I bought these to use on 6 AWG stranded wire. The first wire I tried these on nicked the wire. The next 2 wires I tried them on, it worked fine. After that it would never strip the insulation off the wires. I had to keep doing it over and over, twisting the tool around and around but it still wouldn't cut through the insulation all the way around. When I finally got the insulation off, it was not a clean cut but very ragged like a mouse chewed it off. Awful product. - Wire Cutters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wire Cutters - wire cutters wire cutters Wire Cutters - wire cutters