Monday 15 December 2008

Strapless Slip - shaper, strapless slip


I purchased this at the advice of my plastic surgeon. I no longer need the medical grade compression garment so they told me to get spanx or something similar.



Because I am tall I needed something long enough. I tried others that were just too short and would roll up. This one is great. It holds me in similar to the medical compression garment and looks nice under clothes and... it NEVER rolls up on me. Lipo in a Box "Original Firm Control" Soft Cup Long Shaping Tank, Black 2X

i love my long tank! i have it in black and looks just like an undershirt and no one knows i need it for control! i have a very long torso and this top was very helpful in providing sufficient support in all my trouble areas. the tank smooths out my tummy area and all the trouble spots on my back. i wear the tank with our without a bra. i wear the smart cups from lipo in a box when i dont wear a bra and i look completely natural

I got this tank because my favourite line (La Senza Spirit) stopped. I loved their tanks for sports and for use as everyday undershirts. I was very excited when I received this tank but just as I'm trying it (I'm wearing it at the moment) I found out that not only it rides up, it actually rolls up and sits at mid-waist! I wear M and sometimes S, so the 'rolling' isn't caused by the shape of my body. The minutes I sit down, it rolls up causing immediate discomfort. I'm not please with this product at all.

I'm aware that anything meant to suck in your lumps & bumps & what not is supposed to be tight but when reading the sizing charts on this I fell into the XS category which was wrong because it was way too tight and therefore rolled up when I sat down. My advice go a size up, simply so you can breathe, but I think in the right size it'll work just fine. - Shaper - Tank - Barely There - Strapless Slip'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Strapless Slip - shaper, strapless slip tank Strapless Slip - shaper, strapless slip