Monday 15 December 2008

Accessories - mtg, ccg


There is nothing really wrong with this product yet, since I haven't used them that long. However, my only gripe is that on the package, just like the 5 color ones I bought made by Ultro-Pro, it states 100 count sleeves. After sleeving a couple of my decks that are 100 cards total, I've discovered that there were only 99 sleeves. I counted the other ones I ordered. Also 99 sleeves. This is really annoying because now I have to order extra just to sleeve the 100th card in two of my decks. The other ones I'm not worrying about because those decks have maybe 80 or less cards in each, so not having 100 sleeves is fine there.



Other than that, the quality of the sleeves seem decent, but this can just serve as a warning to any buying these sleeves for decks with 100 cards in them. I will attempt to contact Ultra-Pro about these to see if they can amend this somehow. 100 Count Blue Deck Protector Sleeves

I ordered these since it's overall a better deal than buying 2 separate packs of 50 ct. sleeves. Ultra Pro are very nice sleeves for my decks. I have never had problems with them ripping or tearing. Just shuffle easy and not so hard. But anyway, the sleeve color is a nice dark blue, it does look like the picture, that's a pretty much exact match on color.



The sleeves are a bit textured. If you've ever used Ultra Pro sleeves you'll know what I'm talking about, if you haven't used them before there's a small little bit of grit on the back that makes them easy to handle. As a player I like it, it makes them easy to shuffle and play with.



The sleeves do have the small insignia on the front of the sleeves, but it doesn't really obstruct the view of the card. All around though, I am very satisfied with this purchase!

I was really excited to get Ultra Pro sleeves, because I think they look sharp. I play a lot of CCG's, so there's always a need around my house for them.



When they arrived, I immediately put some of my naked decks into them, and the first thing I noticed is how slippery they are. Holding a standard 60-card deck by the top and bottom card, the middle of the deck came sliding out and cards went everywhere! So that's annoying, but not a deal breaker.



The deal breaker was when I went to shuffle the deck - not with a bridge, but edge-to-edge - and the corners of the open end tore open on a couple cards! My FIRST time shuffling the deck! I've used the sleeves with pictures on them before, and I've never seen them tear like that!



Very disappointing. Only buy these sleeves if you're looking for something cheap (in both senses of the word). - Mtg - Ccg - Magic The Gathering - Card Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories - mtg, ccg mtg Accessories - mtg, ccg