Sunday 28 December 2008

Power Adapter - xmp3, car radio


This is actually a great product with a 1 year warrantee for use with ReadyXT,XPress, MiFi,TAO XM2go,AirWare,inno,Helix, & NeXus, It attaches securely to the lighter port in your car & monitors connection with an LED light indicator for unlimited playtime in the car. Belkin F5X005 Auto Power Adapter for XM

Bought this for a replacement on my Pioneer Inno. Busted my old one in the boat last summer. Someone who shall remain nameless was standing up when the driver gunned the boat. Fell into the wires and pulled the charger sideways and snapped it. Figured I would have to buy an entire new car kit for $80 just to get the OEM style charger. Luckily I found one on here. Works great. Have had for about a year now and no problems.

It's only been a few weeks, but so far this replacement car power adapter for XM Inno has worked great. In my opinion it's worth it for the low price as compared to the replacement cost for original equipment.

This item was listed first in my search for a power cord and turned out to be the wrong one. After calling customer service they told me it was mine and Amaozons problem and there was nothing they would do about it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, there are too many other options out there.

This is exactly what I was looking for. I have an XMp3 radio and wanted to use it in the car. All I needed was the power adapter, not all the other accessories. It has worked great!!! Very happy with purchase. - Xm Satellite Radio - Xm Radio - Xmp3 - Car Radio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Power Adapter - xmp3, car radio car radio Power Adapter - xmp3, car radio