Sunday 28 December 2008

Baby Bath - bath set, johnsons


I got this as part of my baby shower registry. I love it because it has a small size of everything that one needs for newborn, it also helped me decide on what products i really liked so later on i went ahead and got bigger bottles of lotions etc.



The plastic caddy is pretty cute and makes great storage for baby stuff in the baby room. Johnson's Bathtime Essentials Gift Set

I bought this as a gift for a friend who was 2 months away from delivering. I checked in a department store after I priced it on amazon. To my surprise they had it but of course it was a little more pricey. Great gift and the basket can be used after all the products are used.

I was given this gift set at a baby shower for the birth of my second baby. I loved it! It was so useful and everything came in handy. Now my baby is 16 months old and I have started replacing the items that are running low. She uses the gift basket to keep a few small toys and books in to play with as I change her diaper and likes to carry it around by the handle. I'm so pleased with this set that I am buying another set for the birth of my third baby due this autumn.

I purchased this along with a couple of other items as shower gifts for someone and shed loved it. It is most of the essential bath items needed to wash and keep the baby clean. Comes in the cute little gift bundle and is easy to keep up with since everything fits in the basket. She said it is just as cute in person as it is in the pictures.

;)

when buying liquids or lotions online, i always worry the sizes arent big enough to actually try for a couple weeks without running out. this gift basket is great, me being a new mom myself i bought this to try, sizes are great, and gives u a perspective on wbhat you want to use later.

I just received this product. It did not come with the duck in Amazon's photo or any other photo I've found for this product on other sites. I contacted Johnson & Johnson today. They advised me that the product first came with a yellow duck, then it was changed to a blue hippo. The hippo was removed as of Dec 2009. Just know the product Amazon is selling comes without the toy. The rest of the product is as pictured minus the cute yellow bow. - Bathing - Baby Bath - Bath Set - Johnsons'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Bath - bath set, johnsons bathing Baby Bath - bath set, johnsons