Saturday 6 December 2008

Noise Canceling Headphones - battery testers, battery


Just got this battery tester, which looks and feels very cheap. It's very losy almost like its gonna fall apart. I tested it with AA, AAA and 9 volt and the results are terrible.

It will test AA just fine, but AAA + head is too small would not reach the top part properly therefore cant be tested.

9 volt test holes are also off and therefore wont test any of my 9 volt batteries.

I don't have the time to return it to seller, but I made sure I leave some time to write this review.

You welcome. IIT 26440 Battery Charge Indicator Tester - Electronics And Gadgets - Easy To Use - Battery - Battery Testers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Noise Canceling Headphones - battery testers, battery battery Noise Canceling Headphones - battery testers, battery