Sunday 14 December 2008

Motorola Cell Phone Battery - cell phone battery, br50


After three years of use, my BR50 battery was lasting less than half of what it did when I first got my Motorola phone. So I decided to "upgrade" to a new BR56. Mistake! I did all the correct things. Put it on charge right away and let it charge overnight, etc. No matter what I do, this battery won't last any time at all.



I don't know if I just got a lemon or if Amazon's stock of these batteries have been on the shelf WAY too long! I suspect the batteries have just gone bad between the time they were manufactured and the time they were sold. Unused batteries don't last forever and it's important to get a fresh one. In any case, my brand new BR56 would barely even last a whole day of standby use. And heaven forbid I should try to make a phone call! Thankfully, I never threw away my three-year-old BR50, so I put it back in the phone. Although it doesn't last nearly as long as it did new, it still beats this battery by a long shot!



I am returning this battery to Amazon for a refund. Yes, it's an inexpensive item and hardly worth the time to package it up and return it. But it's the principle of the thing. This thing is garbage and they need to be made aware of it. Motorola Li-Ion Battery for Motorola V3, PEBL U6, RAZR V3e, RAZR V3i, RAZR V3m (Black)

Very short battery life. Last maybe only 30 minute telephone conversation. Compared to the new OEM battery that originally came with the phone,it is much shorter life. Have to wonder if this is a Motorola battery.

The product should have a big red tag on the page stating that it does not work! If you purchase a battery is because you have one that doesn't work! Not to get one that is going to last you for 20 minutes of the day.

I bought the BR56 (780mAh)for my v3i and would rate <half a star. After a full charge, it worked for three days. Now it needs to be charged every day with only one use of the phone. My original battery (710mAh)is two years old and holds the charge better. When using the new battery the phone acts strangely as if something is wrong with it. Bottom line, I still need a new battery but WILL not be tempted by the free shipping offered by this vendor.

Seems more like I paid the vendor to dispose of ....................

I watched the bad reviews, but was hopeful because of some of the positive ones. I have an ancient RAZR that drives me crazy because it's always out of juice. Well, this was a complete waste because even with this new battery -- charge lasts less than 24 hours. ugh.

save yourself the time and money. buy locally and return the battery if it doesn't work....like this one.

Got this for my motorola V3M. Great idea except, it doesn't charge well or if at all. I have changed the charger, removed the battery and reinstall, everything i could imagine, but to no avail. I guess I received a lemon coz some people seemed to have gotten good luck with this product. - Cell Phone Battery - V3 Razr Battery - Motorola Cell Phone Battery - Br50'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Cell Phone Battery - cell phone battery, br50 br50 Motorola Cell Phone Battery - cell phone battery, br50