Sunday 14 December 2008

Accountants Calculator - accountants calculator, printing calculator


I also have this calculator at work and I really like it. It is considerably quieter than the larger one that I had and is very useful for the types of tasks that I perform. At home, I will be using it to keep my check book in order. The tapes that are used can be found in many stores and it is a nice size for either home or office. Canon P23-DH V 2 color mini-Desktop Printing Calculator

I purchased this calculator to replace my regular sized ten-key when traveling. It is much lighter to carry and fits in my bag very well. I think it works great, however it doesn't print lines as fast as I am used to but I am still very happy with this product. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a smaller sized printing calculator.

This is my second Cannon of this type,my old one finally died after years of service. I thought (mistakenly) that I would buy another brand and type ,all that did was make me have to return it ..

When you find something that works all the time, every time ,and doesn't cause you to have to second guess , well, you should just stick with what is the best . This calculator is the right size , the right price and they even threw in the adapter ! Cannon knew what they were doing and it shows . Buy this calculator for your desk! I really like mine...

Oh and delivery will be at your door before you have to balance your check book...

I was disappointed when I opened this item that there was not a roll of paper included. The photo shows a roll of paper and I didn't notice anywhere on the listing that paper wasn't included. I ordered this machine because I needed an adding machine with a tape for my office. Now I have to go out and buy a roll of paper. Very inconvenient.

This calculator came as promised. It is a simple, no-nonsense calculator that does not take up a lot of desk space. I did have a larger calculator before, so I am getting use to a smaller feel key pad and the sound of the printing mechanism. - Accountants Calculator - Printing Calculator'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accountants Calculator - accountants calculator, printing calculator printing calculator Accountants Calculator - accountants calculator, printing calculator